My name is Jess Butler and I am an art therapist working in Worcestershire and across the West Midlands. I qualified in 2007 with an MA Art Psychotherapy.
If you want to find out more about art therapy please look at Young Minds, Mind, BACP or BAAT websites.
My work experience includes
- Adult mental health services
- Social care
- Mainstream schools (all ages)
- Specialist schools for children with social, emotional and mental health needs (SEMH) schools
- Pupil referral units
- Specialist schools for students with learning needs
- Community services
- I also work in multi-professional teams to provide a ‘web’ of support for a young child or young person
I am registered with the ICO and ensure any data I hold in relation to you is stored securely and only with your consent.
I hold all necessary insurances and receive regular supervision to ensure high quality therapeutic practice.
I am registered with the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists, the Health and Care Professions Council and the British Association of Art Therapists.